Home » Posts tagged 'adults'
Tag Archives: adults
Adults 2 Unit 7 Nice and Tasty. All about food and drinks and related vocabulary.
Consider the classic white t-shirt. Annually, we sell and buy 2 billion t-shirts globally, making it one of the most common garments in the world. But how and where is the average t-shirt made, and what’s its environmental impact?
Please help us in our BID to provide 10 Turkeys to 1 Charity in Reno, NV. and 1 Charity in Chicago 5 turkeys each.
We are running our New campaign on the PledgeCents platform which is a crowdfunding platform for our Digital Interactive English Lessons.
For 1 week beginning 29th, October and ending on the 5th, of November, the team at PledgeCents will give away 10-Turkeys to the winner (see the picture below). You can read all about their Giveaway right here. I have a sincere Goal to try to win this turkey giveaway so that I can donate 5 turkeys to the Food Bank of Northern Nevada and 5 turkeys to the Greater Chicago Food Depository.
You can help by making any small investment just click on the BIG Yellow BUTTON that says INVEST.
Starting Sunday (10/29 – 11/05) I hope to earn the most points by raising funds and by telling others to support Ajarn Donald’s English Language Services to create a fundraising page. The organization with the most points will be sent 10 turkeys from PledgeCents so you can share with your community.You can also build your own fundraising page too. Thank you very much for your support.
Teens is a Digital English course designed for teenagers, taking learners from Beginner to Intermediate level. It follows the modular approach which enables students to deal with topics in depth. Its multi-dimensional syllabus combines lexis, grammar structures, language functions, skills work and pronunciation.
Teens is a four-level course designed for taking learners from Beginner to Intermediate level. It follows the modular approach which enables students to deal with topics in depth. Its multi-dimensional syllabus combines lexis, grammar structures, language functions, skills work and pronunciation. All our Interactive Digital lessons and courses are taught by native English speaking teachers using the World’s #1 video conferencing platform ZOOM. We also provide other learning options such as self-paced learning, which allows you to learn at your own pace and submit your completed lessons to us through email. You will then receive video feedback explaining your submitted assignment.
- Eight modules
- Five lessons and a revision section after each module
- Lively dialogues highlighting the adventures of a group of young students
- Motivating and contemporary topics providing students with multicultural and cross-curricular information
- Clear grammar presentations and practice
- A step-by-step guide to writing, beginning from sentence level to different types of writing, providing students with plenty of practice
- Culture pages introducing students to the English-speaking world
- Lively, topic-based songs
Teens 1 Online Interactive Digital English Course starting 16/08/2017 at 19:00-21:00.
This is a FREE Introductory lesson for beginner level teenagers. For more information please call 090-991-5932.
Ajarn Donald’s English Language Services has entered the Online Digitized Interactive phase of delivering quality English lessons for everyone. We have Kids 1 Sample available now (above) Teens 1 and Adults 1 samples lessons coming soon. These lessons have audio as well as text. We will be adding interactive videos to the paid versions launching soon. We have many options available so that you have control to choose how and what you want to learn and of course you can learn from any device with Internet access. You can choose to study as a private 1-1 or in a group with your friends or colleagues to save more money.
- Sixteen well-organised units, each of which is clearly divided into three lessons
- Motivating topics related to the interests of teenagers and young adults
- Lively dialogues presenting real spoken English
- Special emphasis on vocabulary building
- Extensive coverage of grammar enabling learners to understand grammatical structures in context
- Systematic development of all four skills through integration
- A variety of communicative tasks
- Four revision units
Near The Mall Bangkhae.
Supawan Inbunna 088-249-4917 / 089-201-1680 email@example.com
Donald Patnaude 092-267-8113 firstname.lastname@example.org