Home » Posts tagged 'British English'
Tag Archives: British English
Teens is a four-level course designed for taking learners from Beginner to Intermediate level. It follows the modular approach which enables students to deal with topics in depth. Its multi-dimensional syllabus combines lexis, grammar structures, language functions, skills work and pronunciation. All our Interactive Digital lessons and courses are taught by native English speaking teachers using the World’s #1 video conferencing platform ZOOM. We also provide other learning options such as self-paced learning, which allows you to learn at your own pace and submit your completed lessons to us through email. You will then receive video feedback explaining your submitted assignment.
- Eight modules
- Five lessons and a revision section after each module
- Lively dialogues highlighting the adventures of a group of young students
- Motivating and contemporary topics providing students with multicultural and cross-curricular information
- Clear grammar presentations and practice
- A step-by-step guide to writing, beginning from sentence level to different types of writing, providing students with plenty of practice
- Culture pages introducing students to the English-speaking world
- Lively, topic-based songs
Teens 1 Online Interactive Digital English Course starting 16/08/2017 at 19:00-21:00.
This is a FREE Introductory lesson for beginner level teenagers. For more information please call 090-991-5932.
This is a public group. Anyone can join the fun!
The creator of Ajdon’s Group says
We will create and add interactive games and videos for students and teachers learning or teaching English.
1. Orange 2. Papaya 3. Pear 4. Purple Grapes 5. Rambutan 6. Raspberry
7. Apple 8. Red Grapes 9. Strawberry 10. Watermelon 11. Avocado 12. Mango
1. Cucumber 2. Eggplant 3. Pepper 4. Carrot 5. Tomato
6. Corn 7. Pea 8. Cabbage 9. Oninon 10. Garlic
11. Beet 12. Radish 13. Potato
1. Pink 2. Red 3. Orange 4. Yellow 5. Green
6. Light Blue 7. Dark Blue 8. Purple 9. Brown