Home » Posts tagged 'elearning'
Tag Archives: elearning
Our very first “Kids 1” Free Trial Digital English Lessons are available now.
“Kids” is an innovative six-level primary course in American English. It takes students from Beginner to Pre-intermediate level, while carefully considering students’ particular needs and interests at each stage. It is based on the modular approach which enables students to deal with topics in depth. In addition, its multi-dimensional syllabus helps learners to acquire English through an integrated development of the four skills, reading, listening, speaking and writing. All our courses have digital interactive videos, flashcards, audio, games, and many more activities.
- Well-organized syllabus
- Twelve well-balanced units
- Gradual development of the four skills
- Communication, cross-curricular and practical activities
- Wide variety of songs, chants, games, factual texts, dramatization, and stories
- Systematic recycling and a review page in every unit
These lessons are recommended for beginner level young learners ages 3-6 years old. Good for homeschooling and live online English tutor teaching.
Donald Patnaude 6692-267-8113 email@example.com
- Sixteen well-organised units, each of which is clearly divided into three lessons
- Motivating topics related to the interests of teenagers and young adults
- Lively dialogues presenting real spoken English
- Special emphasis on vocabulary building
- Extensive coverage of grammar enabling learners to understand grammatical structures in context
- Systematic development of all four skills through integration
- A variety of communicative tasks
- Four revision units
Near The Mall Bangkhae.
Supawan Inbunna 088-249-4917 / 089-201-1680 firstname.lastname@example.org
Donald Patnaude 092-267-8113 email@example.com