Home » Posts tagged 'elearning'
Tag Archives: elearning
- Sixteen well-organised units, each of which is clearly divided into three lessons
- Motivating topics related to the interests of teenagers and young adults
- Lively dialogues presenting real spoken English
- Special emphasis on vocabulary building
- Extensive coverage of grammar enabling learners to understand grammatical structures in context
- Systematic development of all four skills through integration
- A variety of communicative tasks
- Four revision units
Near The Mall Bangkhae.
Supawan Inbunna 088-249-4917 / 089-201-1680 firstname.lastname@example.org
Donald Patnaude 092-267-8113 email@example.com