Home » Posts tagged 'ESL'
Tag Archives: ESL
This is a FREE Trial lesson from our Kids 1 Interactive Digital English Course for young learners ages 3–6 years old. Flashcards, student’s book activities, workbook activities, videos, and games are included in the full versions. Our English courses are fun and interactive so all the students will be able to fully engage in these lessons ensuring positive results because the kids will want to come back many times to watch the videos or play the games. The great news is that they aren’t just watching videos or playing games but they are learning English in a fun and convenient way.
Teens is a four-level course designed for taking learners from Beginner to Intermediate level. It follows the modular approach which enables students to deal with topics in depth. Its multi-dimensional syllabus combines lexis, grammar structures, language functions, skills work and pronunciation. All our Interactive Digital lessons and courses are taught by native English speaking teachers using the World’s #1 video conferencing platform ZOOM. We also provide other learning options such as self-paced learning, which allows you to learn at your own pace and submit your completed lessons to us through email. You will then receive video feedback explaining your submitted assignment.
- Eight modules
- Five lessons and a revision section after each module
- Lively dialogues highlighting the adventures of a group of young students
- Motivating and contemporary topics providing students with multicultural and cross-curricular information
- Clear grammar presentations and practice
- A step-by-step guide to writing, beginning from sentence level to different types of writing, providing students with plenty of practice
- Culture pages introducing students to the English-speaking world
- Lively, topic-based songs
Teens 1 Online Interactive Digital English Course starting 16/08/2017 at 19:00-21:00.
This is a FREE Introductory lesson for beginner level teenagers. For more information please call 090-991-5932.
- Sixteen well-organised units, each of which is clearly divided into three lessons
- Motivating topics related to the interests of teenagers and young adults
- Lively dialogues presenting real spoken English
- Special emphasis on vocabulary building
- Extensive coverage of grammar enabling learners to understand grammatical structures in context
- Systematic development of all four skills through integration
- A variety of communicative tasks
- Four revision units
Near The Mall Bangkhae.
Supawan Inbunna 088-249-4917 / 089-201-1680 firstname.lastname@example.org
Donald Patnaude 092-267-8113 email@example.com