Home » Posts tagged 'flashcards'
Tag Archives: flashcards
We will provide you with 2 round-trip airline tickets from your home country to Bangkok, Thailand. We will provide you with hotel accommodations for 2 people in Bangkok, Thailand for 6 nights/7 days. You must be able to travel in March 2018. We will assist you in applying for Thai visa if required. Use this vacation or give it to anyone.
Digital Interactive English Lessons is truly the solutions that many English learners have been waiting for. Learners don’t want to lose their money if they can’t complete a course and they don’t want to lose the unused portion of their course. They need lessons that are tailored to their specific needs and a flexible schedule, any learning device, homeschooling, self-study, live tutor taught, fun and interactive, and oh yes, affordable too! This is what DIEL is all about and more good things.
Teens is a four-level course designed for taking learners from Beginner to Intermediate level. It follows the modular approach which enables students to deal with topics in depth. Its multi-dimensional syllabus combines lexis, grammar structures, language functions, skills work and pronunciation. All our Interactive Digital lessons and courses are taught by native English speaking teachers using the World’s #1 video conferencing platform ZOOM. We also provide other learning options such as self-paced learning, which allows you to learn at your own pace and submit your completed lessons to us through email. You will then receive video feedback explaining your submitted assignment.
- Eight modules
- Five lessons and a revision section after each module
- Lively dialogues highlighting the adventures of a group of young students
- Motivating and contemporary topics providing students with multicultural and cross-curricular information
- Clear grammar presentations and practice
- A step-by-step guide to writing, beginning from sentence level to different types of writing, providing students with plenty of practice
- Culture pages introducing students to the English-speaking world
- Lively, topic-based songs
Teens 1 Online Interactive Digital English Course starting 16/08/2017 at 19:00-21:00.
This is a FREE Introductory lesson for beginner level teenagers. For more information please call 090-991-5932.