Home » Posts tagged 'games'
Tag Archives: games
Our very first “Kids 1” Free Trial Digital English Lessons are available now.
“Kids” is an innovative six-level primary course in American English. It takes students from Beginner to Pre-intermediate level, while carefully considering students’ particular needs and interests at each stage. It is based on the modular approach which enables students to deal with topics in depth. In addition, its multi-dimensional syllabus helps learners to acquire English through an integrated development of the four skills, reading, listening, speaking and writing. All our courses have digital interactive videos, flashcards, audio, games, and many more activities.
- Well-organized syllabus
- Twelve well-balanced units
- Gradual development of the four skills
- Communication, cross-curricular and practical activities
- Wide variety of songs, chants, games, factual texts, dramatization, and stories
- Systematic recycling and a review page in every unit
These lessons are recommended for beginner level young learners ages 3-6 years old. Good for homeschooling and live online English tutor teaching.
Donald Patnaude 6692-267-8113 email@example.com
Adults 2 Unit 7 Nice and Tasty. All about food and drinks and related vocabulary.
This is a public group. Anyone can join the fun!
The creator of Ajdon’s Group says
We will create and add interactive games and videos for students and teachers learning or teaching English.
1. Orange 2. Papaya 3. Pear 4. Purple Grapes 5. Rambutan 6. Raspberry
7. Apple 8. Red Grapes 9. Strawberry 10. Watermelon 11. Avocado 12. Mango
1. Cucumber 2. Eggplant 3. Pepper 4. Carrot 5. Tomato
6. Corn 7. Pea 8. Cabbage 9. Oninon 10. Garlic
11. Beet 12. Radish 13. Potato
1. Pink 2. Red 3. Orange 4. Yellow 5. Green
6. Light Blue 7. Dark Blue 8. Purple 9. Brown