Home » Posts tagged 'videos'
Tag Archives: videos
Our very first “Kids 1” Free Trial Digital English Lessons are available now.
“Kids” is an innovative six-level primary course in American English. It takes students from Beginner to Pre-intermediate level, while carefully considering students’ particular needs and interests at each stage. It is based on the modular approach which enables students to deal with topics in depth. In addition, its multi-dimensional syllabus helps learners to acquire English through an integrated development of the four skills, reading, listening, speaking and writing. All our courses have digital interactive videos, flashcards, audio, games, and many more activities.
- Well-organized syllabus
- Twelve well-balanced units
- Gradual development of the four skills
- Communication, cross-curricular and practical activities
- Wide variety of songs, chants, games, factual texts, dramatization, and stories
- Systematic recycling and a review page in every unit
These lessons are recommended for beginner level young learners ages 3-6 years old. Good for homeschooling and live online English tutor teaching.
Donald Patnaude 6692-267-8113 firstname.lastname@example.org
Adults 2 Unit 7 Nice and Tasty. All about food and drinks and related vocabulary.
We will provide you with 2 round-trip airline tickets from your home country to Bangkok, Thailand. We will provide you with hotel accommodations for 2 people in Bangkok, Thailand for 6 nights/7 days. You must be able to travel in March 2018. We will assist you in applying for Thai visa if required. Use this vacation or give it to anyone.
Digital Interactive English Lessons is truly the solutions that many English learners have been waiting for. Learners don’t want to lose their money if they can’t complete a course and they don’t want to lose the unused portion of their course. They need lessons that are tailored to their specific needs and a flexible schedule, any learning device, homeschooling, self-study, live tutor taught, fun and interactive, and oh yes, affordable too! This is what DIEL is all about and more good things.
Teens is a four-level course designed for taking learners from Beginner to Intermediate level. It follows the modular approach which enables students to deal with topics in depth. Its multi-dimensional syllabus combines lexis, grammar structures, language functions, skills work and pronunciation. All our Interactive Digital lessons and courses are taught by native English speaking teachers using the World’s #1 video conferencing platform ZOOM. We also provide other learning options such as self-paced learning, which allows you to learn at your own pace and submit your completed lessons to us through email. You will then receive video feedback explaining your submitted assignment.
- Eight modules
- Five lessons and a revision section after each module
- Lively dialogues highlighting the adventures of a group of young students
- Motivating and contemporary topics providing students with multicultural and cross-curricular information
- Clear grammar presentations and practice
- A step-by-step guide to writing, beginning from sentence level to different types of writing, providing students with plenty of practice
- Culture pages introducing students to the English-speaking world
- Lively, topic-based songs
Teens 1 Online Interactive Digital English Course starting 16/08/2017 at 19:00-21:00.
This is a FREE Introductory lesson for beginner level teenagers. For more information please call 090-991-5932.