Home » Posts tagged 'young learners'
Tag Archives: young learners
Consider the classic white t-shirt. Annually, we sell and buy 2 billion t-shirts globally, making it one of the most common garments in the world. But how and where is the average t-shirt made, and what’s its environmental impact?
Teens is a Digital English course designed for teenagers, taking learners from Beginner to Intermediate level. It follows the modular approach which enables students to deal with topics in depth. Its multi-dimensional syllabus combines lexis, grammar structures, language functions, skills work and pronunciation.
This is a FREE Trial lesson from our Kids 1 Interactive Digital English Course for young learners ages 3–6 years old. Flashcards, student’s book activities, workbook activities, videos, and games are included in the full versions. Our English courses are fun and interactive so all the students will be able to fully engage in these lessons ensuring positive results because the kids will want to come back many times to watch the videos or play the games. The great news is that they aren’t just watching videos or playing games but they are learning English in a fun and convenient way.
Teens is a four-level course designed for taking learners from Beginner to Intermediate level. It follows the modular approach which enables students to deal with topics in depth. Its multi-dimensional syllabus combines lexis, grammar structures, language functions, skills work and pronunciation. All our Interactive Digital lessons and courses are taught by native English speaking teachers using the World’s #1 video conferencing platform ZOOM. We also provide other learning options such as self-paced learning, which allows you to learn at your own pace and submit your completed lessons to us through email. You will then receive video feedback explaining your submitted assignment.
- Eight modules
- Five lessons and a revision section after each module
- Lively dialogues highlighting the adventures of a group of young students
- Motivating and contemporary topics providing students with multicultural and cross-curricular information
- Clear grammar presentations and practice
- A step-by-step guide to writing, beginning from sentence level to different types of writing, providing students with plenty of practice
- Culture pages introducing students to the English-speaking world
- Lively, topic-based songs
Teens 1 Online Interactive Digital English Course starting 16/08/2017 at 19:00-21:00.
This is a FREE Introductory lesson for beginner level teenagers. For more information please call 090-991-5932.
- Sixteen well-organised units, each of which is clearly divided into three lessons
- Motivating topics related to the interests of teenagers and young adults
- Lively dialogues presenting real spoken English
- Special emphasis on vocabulary building
- Extensive coverage of grammar enabling learners to understand grammatical structures in context
- Systematic development of all four skills through integration
- A variety of communicative tasks
- Four revision units
Near The Mall Bangkhae.
Supawan Inbunna 088-249-4917 / 089-201-1680 email@example.com
Donald Patnaude 092-267-8113 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engaged students– The excitement shown by students using Skoolbo is infectious. Children absolutely love it!
- Highly individualized curriculum– Skoolbo’s Spiral Learning Algorithm ensures every student is always receiving the right level of difficulty with the appropriate balance of new and revision content. Teachers may also set particular activities for the child or the class.
- Immediate feedback and support– Children instantly know if they are on the right track and support is given to them precisely at the most teachable moments.
- High volume and fast paced– Efficient learning with students typically making more than 200 responses in a fifteen minute period.
- Rewards and recognition– The reward mechanisms are designed to promote optimal learning patterns.
- Comprehensive– More than 60,000 questions for 4 to 12 year olds.
- Highly meaningful reporting for teachers and parents– In addition to extensive reports, teachers and parents will also have the opportunity to receive emails and alerts notifying them of important developments in students’ achievement.
- Play with family and friends– Parents and grandparents may download the Fan Club app to play with the child.
- Independent learners– Skoolbo works perfectly in a classroom situation with even the youngest learners. Simple sign in for young children!
- Data Driven– All aspects of Skoolbo are continually monitored and refined to maximize learning.
- Fully cross-platform– Skoolbo is available on PC, Mac, iPad, Win 8, Android and web browser.
- Offline mode– Skoolbo can work offline and sync data once an internet connection is found.
Skoolbo Spiral Learning Algorithm
The Skoolbo Spiral Learning Algorithm is designed to give every child the optimal curriculum regardless of his or her actual age. It starts by pre-testing the child in both literacy and numeracy and then continues to reassess after each game. An ideal blend of new content; not yet mastered content; and revision content is served to each child.
Supawan 088-249-4917 / 089-201-1680 email@example.com
Donald 092-267-8113 firstname.lastname@example.org
Start 22 February 2016 8:00 – 12:00 Monday – Friday End 11 March 2016 60 – Hours 7,995 Baht
Start 22 February 2016 13:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday End 11 March 2016 60 – Hours 7,995 Baht
Start 14 March 2016 8:00 – 12:00 Monday – Friday End 01 April 2016 60 – Hours 7,995 Baht
Start 14 March 2016 13:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday End 01 April 2016 60 – Hours 7,995 Baht
Near The Mall Bangkhae/Secon Bangkhae
Small Classes 6 students maximum
FREE Books & CD