Teens is a four-level course designed for taking learners from Beginner to Intermediate level. It follows the modular approach which enables students to deal with topics in depth. Its multi-dimensional syllabus combines lexis, grammar structures, language functions, skills work and pronunciation. All our Interactive Digital lessons and courses are taught by native English speaking teachers using the World’s #1 video conferencing platform ZOOM. We also provide other learning options such as self-paced learning, which allows you to learn at your own pace and submit your completed lessons to us through email. You will then receive video feedback explaining your submitted assignment.
- Eight modules
- Five lessons and a revision section after each module
- Lively dialogues highlighting the adventures of a group of young students
- Motivating and contemporary topics providing students with multicultural and cross-curricular information
- Clear grammar presentations and practice
- A step-by-step guide to writing, beginning from sentence level to different types of writing, providing students with plenty of practice
- Culture pages introducing students to the English-speaking world
- Lively, topic-based songs
Teens 1 Online Interactive Digital English Course starting 16/08/2017 at 19:00-21:00.
This is a FREE Introductory lesson for beginner level teenagers. For more information please call 090-991-5932.