Ajarn Donald’s English Language Services has entered the Online Digitized Interactive phase of delivering quality English lessons for everyone. We have Kids 1 Sample available now (above) Teens 1 and Adults 1 samples lessons coming soon. These lessons have audio as well as text. We will be adding interactive videos to the paid versions launching soon. We have many options available so that you have control to choose how and what you want to learn and of course you can learn from any device with Internet access. You can choose to study as a private 1-1 or in a group with your friends or colleagues to save more money.
“We spend so much time listening to the things people are saying that we rarely pay attention to the things they don’t,” says slam poet and teacher Clint Smith. A short, powerful piece from the heart, about finding the courage to speak up against ignorance and injustice.
TED Talks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
About Our Gallery
Please check out our NEW gallery because there are many more albums for you to see. You’re welcome to leave a comment and share with your friends too.
Organizers Donald & Supawan
1 – Adult 78,000 Baht
Air Fare Hotel Transportation 3 – Meals Daily Tickets to attractions
Inquires please contact us: 088/249-4917
Note: Deposit Required before 15/12/2016
8,000 Baht per person.
“It is hopeless for the occasional visitor to try to keep up with Chicago. She outgrows his prophecies faster than he can make them.” – Mark Twain, 1883
Chicago was only 46 years old when Mark Twain wrote those words, but it had already grown more than 100-fold, from a small trading post at the mouth of the Chicago River into one of the nation’s largest cities, and it wasn’t about to stop. Over the next 20 years, it would quadruple in population, amazing the rest of the world with its ability to repeatedly reinvent itself.
And it still hasn’t stopped. Today, Chicago has become a global city, a thriving center of international trade and commerce, and a place where people of every nationality come to pursue the American dream.
Chicago is home to…
We are hosting this English Camp to give Thai people a chance to travel to Chicago, Illinois U.S.A. This trip is most suitable for teenagers and adults. Our idea is to give Thai people a chance to experience American culture while on an affordable vacation and at the same time improving their English language skills.
MAY 12, 1930 The Adler Planetarium, the first planetarium in the western hemisphere, opened to the public. Chicago business leader Max Adler contributed funds for the museum’s construction, a Zeiss projector, and the Mensing Collection of astronomical instruments. South Park Commissioners agreed to assume operating costs. Adler dedicated the institution as a “classroom under the heavens” for popular astronomy education. Philip Fox was the first Director of the Adler (until 1937).
2015 In April, the Adler celebrated the 45th anniversary of the Apollo 13 mission and re-opened Mission Moon, an interactive exhibition that tells the story of America’s first steps to the Moon, featuring artifacts from Captain Jim Lovell’s personal collection. NASA astronauts and flight directors joined Adler Trustees and donors in commemorating this historical moment.
The Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago—one of the largest science museums in the world is home to more than 400,000 square feet of hands-on exhibits designed to spark scientific inquiry and creativity.
Between the World War II submarine, five-story movie screen, 40-foot tornado and the 727, you might wonder how we fit this much discovery inside one museum.
The knowledge and memories you’ll gain on the tours, experiences and events at MSI are just as unforgettable as our exhibits. Our facilitators, experts, special guests and volunteers bring their subjects to life.
Museum of Science and Industry
The Ledge brings an exhilarating new experience to the tower. Opened in 1974, the Skydeck attracts more than 1.7 million visitors annually who enjoy views of up to 50 miles and four states. Now, The Ledge dares visitors to attempt a new Chicago experience: stand on The Ledge and feel the city from 103 floors over Wacker Drive and the Chicago River.
During the 1870’s, there was a group of Chinese immigrants working in Chicago. The Chinese laborers started coming over to work on the completion of transcontinental railroad. They recruited over 80% of Chinese for laborers. Once the railroad was completed in 1869, the Chinese then moved on to find more work, some of the workers going to Chicago. The anti Chinese act that was put in force stopped the immigration of Chinese from the Pacific Coast to the east. Discrimination against the Chinese increased during 1861. This was because of the declining economic conditions that spread throughout the United States. The depression hit, this left many people out of jobs.
Chicago’s China Town
World-renowned, Brookfield Zoo inspires guests through extraordinary connections with animals, nature and each other. Set within a 216-acre nature park, the zoo have captivated and educated visitors since 1934. It is home to 2,000 + animal residents and is also an accredited arboretum.
Historic Navy Pier® is the #1 leisure destination in the Midwest, welcoming nearly nine million visitors annually. Navy Pier has enjoyed a remarkable evolution. Originally designed for shipping and recreational purposes, the facility has evolved into a premiere entertainment and exposition center.Detailing its successful rebirth as one of Chicago’s most important historical landmarks, the following timeline illustrates the challenges and changes faced by Navy Pier over the years. Our history continues to take shape as we build excitement and reimagine Navy Pier for our second century.
Like no other aquarium in the world
Shedd combines the best of early 20th-century “age of aquariums” characteristics—a diverse, global animal collection surrounded by eye-popping architecture—with 21st-century advances in animal care, environments and interpretation. Excellence and innovation are Shedd traditions, and they began with the founder.
Mr. Shedd’s gift
John G. Shedd wanted to give back to the city in which he had risen from stock boy to president of department store giant Marshall Field & Company. Because every great city in the United States and Europe had a fine aquarium, he decided that Chicago must have the biggest and best.
Mr. Shedd imagined a stately marble building and a collection of aquatic animals from around the world that would complement the two world-class institutions already in Grant Park, the Field Museum and the Art Institute of Chicago.
This is a public group. Anyone can join the fun!
The creator of Ajdon’s Group says
We will create and add interactive games and videos for students and teachers learning or teaching English.
1. Orange 2. Papaya 3. Pear 4. Purple Grapes 5. Rambutan 6. Raspberry
7. Apple 8. Red Grapes 9. Strawberry 10. Watermelon 11. Avocado 12. Mango
1. Cucumber 2. Eggplant 3. Pepper 4. Carrot 5. Tomato
6. Corn 7. Pea 8. Cabbage 9. Oninon 10. Garlic
11. Beet 12. Radish 13. Potato
1. Pink 2. Red 3. Orange 4. Yellow 5. Green
6. Light Blue 7. Dark Blue 8. Purple 9. Brown
- Sixteen well-organised units, each of which is clearly divided into three lessons
- Motivating topics related to the interests of teenagers and young adults
- Lively dialogues presenting real spoken English
- Special emphasis on vocabulary building
- Extensive coverage of grammar enabling learners to understand grammatical structures in context
- Systematic development of all four skills through integration
- A variety of communicative tasks
- Four revision units
Near The Mall Bangkhae.
Supawan Inbunna 088-249-4917 / 089-201-1680 email@example.com
Donald Patnaude 092-267-8113 firstname.lastname@example.org
Class: Young Learners 2-B-2015
Class: Young Learners 3-A-2015
Class: Young Learners 4-A-2015
- Engaged students– The excitement shown by students using Skoolbo is infectious. Children absolutely love it!
- Highly individualized curriculum– Skoolbo’s Spiral Learning Algorithm ensures every student is always receiving the right level of difficulty with the appropriate balance of new and revision content. Teachers may also set particular activities for the childor the class.
- Immediate feedback and support– Children instantly know if they are on the right track and support is given to them precisely at the most teachable moments.
- High volume and fast paced– Efficient learning with students typically making more than 200 responses in a fifteen minute period.
- Rewards and recognition– The reward mechanisms are designed to promote optimal learning patterns.
- Comprehensive– More than 60,000 questions for 4 to 12 year olds.
- Highly meaningful reporting for teachers and parents– In addition to extensive reports, teachers and parents will also have the opportunity to receive emails and alerts notifying them of important developments in students’ achievement.
- Play with family and friends– Parents and grandparents may download the Fan Club app to play with the child.
- Independent learners– Skoolbo works perfectly in a classroom situation with even the youngest learners. Simple sign in for young children!
- Data Driven– All aspects of Skoolbo are continually monitored and refined to maximize learning.
- Fully cross-platform– Skoolbo is available on PC, Mac, iPad, Win 8, Android and web browser.
- Offline mode– Skoolbo can work offline and sync data once an internet connection is found.